Mission to Myanmar

I am part of an Apostolic team that travels together initially in Ukraine for the past several years and now into other nations. In January part of the team Pastors Paul Berube, New Hampshire, Marlow Dunham, New York and Alan Ross, Scotland were in Myanmar (formerly Burma). I was invited on this trip with them and four medical women but was unable to go due to my committment to mom in New York.

Marlow compiled this video report and I wanted to share it with you. Because of our relationships in Myanmar, the door remains open and I believe that in God's timing I will visit this nation.

Please pray for Paul and 2 of the nurses as they returned ill and remain so. They are being treated now for parasites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNrqXxHefPM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!