Busy Days


Besides the everyday responsibilities with mom, I am trying to get ready for three upcoming ministry opportunities. This Friday I travel to Antrim, New Hampshire to minister for a ladies retreat at Hillsborough Christian Fellowship. The conference is titled "The Heart of Deborah".


It is a very exciting topic/subject and I am really enjoying "digging in" to Judges chapter 4 and 5 and study about Deborah, a mother in Israel, a prophetess and judge.


Here is a picture of Will and Denise James who invited me to minister.


I appreciate your prayers as I continue to pray and study this week, for Friday as I drive and Friday and Saturday as I minister. Blessings.

Comments

So, how did it go? We prayed for you on Friday!

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!