Gypsy Ministry




One of the ministries we help is a church called "The Lord's Way" pastored by Ivan and Angelika. This pastor and his wife were called to the gypsy people a number of year's ago. God gave them a great love for these people and a heart to learn their language. Pastor Ivan has accomplished this and has even translated the book of John into the Roma language. He has now started translating the rest of the New Testament. Angelika asked me to come help her with the women and here is a picture of one of our meetings. I felt God showed me these ladies were royalty and I felt inspired to "crown" them princesses. It really had to be the Holy Spirit because afterwards everyone was walking taller, shoulders back, head up with hope in their eyes. Mothers promised to raise daughters as princesses, and the teens promised to keep their gowns clean and their crowns from slipping. On a subsequent visit, one lady brought me a friend who had missed that meeting and said - she needs to be crowned! I had brought Alla with me that night and when we got home she crowned me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!