Certain Women Events



In between Apostolic team trips, it seems that the Lord has been orchestrating opportunities to make "Certain Women Ministries" events in Ukraine. As I feel committed to identifying, helping and even launching other "Certain Women" into ministry, the Ukraine has become a rich field for that. One of those women is a special friend and fellow missionary serving in Szeged, Hungary. You can learn more about Arden by clicking on "CEO" under certain friends. Arden and I met through a mutual friend, Carol Griffith who has now moved to South Africa to work in prison ministry there. Arden and I have worked on a number of projects together and are about to embark on one that you will hear more about on later posts. In February, we traveled to Ukraine together with our friend Jennifer from Atlanta and there I was blessed to see Arden blossom as a minister of the gospel. You can learn more about Arden by clicking on "CEO" under certain friends. She describes so well the 3 of us working together, Jennifer as electricity, me as fire and her as air that, again I point you to CEO to check out her February postings.



Arden and Jennifer and I, ministered to "Caregivers" on this trip. We had a meeting for the Nehemiah staff, the carers of the various ministries we help and we met with a number of women one on one. Both Arden and Jennifer left part of their hearts in Ukraine and we are already talking about more trips together.

Every trip, whether an A team trip or a Certain Women trip seems to build and add another layer of support and help and care for our dear friends in Ukraine or as it says in Psa 27.13 " I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good for people to know.

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!