February Team to Ukraine


The Nehemiah Center

The "A" team ...Alan Ross, Paul Berube, Mary Jill and Marlow Dunham.


Our team is about relationships as well as giftings. Paul and his wife Sandy and I met in 1979 in Anchorage, Alaska where we were part of the same home group at Abbott Loop Christian Center www.abbottloop.org and attended bible school together there. Paul is senior pastor of Grace Fellowship in Nashua, New Hampshire for over 23 years. www.gracefellowship.org Marlow was my New York pastor when I was sent to Scotland in 1992 as a missionary. His church is the River Church in Poughkeepsie, NY where my son Michael is an elder and where his Raelene teaches Sunday school and my "grands" attend children's church. www.betheriver.com Alan and Margot Ross were members of the same church in Scotland and have know each other since the mid 90's. www.alanross.org.uk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!