Do you have Direct TV??

Some of you might recall last summer when I went to The Call-Nashville and I met up with a wonderful gang of people from the Quad Cities. My friend Luana from Iowa is a spokesperson for "Operation Outcry" and she will be sharing her story of abortion on television tomorrow night. Please tune in if you can and hear these important truths.

Here is the e-mail I received from Luana.
"There is going to be a documentary on channel 378 (RBN) called "Beyond the Dark Valley". It is on tomorrow, Tuesday Nov.25th at 6:00 pm central time.It is a documentary on Abortion staring Josh Davis the Olympic gold metalist. I was part of the taping as well. I am telling my story of how abortion hurt me.Please consider watching it and let me know what you think." Thanks,Luana

Comments

Unknown said…
Love your new color!! And great pic of you, too! wow!!!
Mary Jill said…
Thanks - You've just been missing me! :-) Mu,Lu,Wu

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!