A trip down Mary Jill's memory lane

My dad, Capt. Edward J. "Bits" Callery and a belated Happy Veterans Day! My mom was an Army nurse and they met when he was hospitalized. They would have been married 62 yr last spring.

Me at a much younger age

The family celebrating mom's 70th birthday (seventeen years ago!)
All of these photos possible because of a scanner! This is all new to me Ha! While I was away my techno-able roomie Edith learned the ins and outs of my printer/scanner combo. She learned just what you needed to do to get a good result on your photos. Just in time because I'm motivated to save all the old black & whites that mom has saved. I want to do a digital project with all the old photos so this was my chance to practice. Enjoy!!


Comments

Erin said…
I think the middle photo would make a great Facebook profile pic!

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!