Back to the grocery list or Only in America....




Remember when I had M&M's on the grocery list? Well, as I went out the door to buy them, mom says "Don't get peanut butter". What now, flavors? and sure enough - peanut butter M&M's!! What a surprise! I was careful to get the chocolate package.

In Hungary, you have 2 choices of M&M's. There is the 4 oz yellow package of plain or the yellow 4 oz package with peanuts.

Another surprise came when my brother said I got the wrong kind. Didn't know that he prefers dark chocolate M&M's!! Actually, didn't know they made them, so for fun I checked the web site.
Be vigilant if you are a visitor to the US for here are your choices:

Milk chocolate plain
Milk chocolate with peanuts
Dark chocolate plain
Dark chocolate with peanuts
Peanut Butter
Premium M&M's:
Chocolate almonds
Mocha
Triple Chocolate
Raspberry Almond
and Mint Chocolate

and of course minis, baking bits, ice cream and customized - you pick the color and have them monogramed!!!

and again I say, Only in America!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!