Saturday at Élő Ige Church and Sunday at the International Church.

Lydia & Gabor - check out the church at http://www.eloige.hu/

What a blessed Saturday visit with  Élő Ige Church. I was warmly received and welcomed by many. Lot's of new growth since I had last been there and LOTS of excitement in what God is doing. I even got to share a little. How my heart rejoices in worshipping in Hungarian. With the words in front of me I am almost fluent.  New to me was the banners and flags. It was so beautiful. I tried to capture it with photos but.....

On Sunday, I was the guest speaker for the International Church of Budapest.  We may have been few in numbers this Sunday but we were very international and intentional and everyone got to participate and share. The subject was hearing the voice of God. It was quite animated, the audience lively,too. Ebeneezer and Frida lead worship with all their heart and we all sensed God at work in our midst.  Nine nations represented were Cameroon, Ghana, Nigeria, USA, Hungary, Scotland, England, Holland and Germany.  A couple from the Netherlands said they had checked on the internet and 3 International Churches were listed but ours was very near the hotel. They said God really had them in the right place! I so appreciate tourists who take time out of their few days in Budapest to go to church, don't you? Do you visit church when you are on vacation? We also met a really nice young man who will be in Budapest for 11 months. He hung around afterwards and played the piano...very well. Of course, we invited him to return :-), and everyone else,too :-).  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!