My heart is refreshed


Today, I am heading out to meet a very special Hungarian "Certain Woman". Besides serious fellowshipping we will be attending a church service at "Living Word" where I attended for 4 plus years in the early days of my time in Budapest. It will be a special reunion, I am sure.

On Sunday, I will be preaching in Budapest at the International Church on hearing the voice of God a
favorite topic of mine!

On Wednesday, I head into Ukraine to meet with the Hope and Life team and to encourage the newly formed group of Ukranian "Certain Women". God called us together by His Spirit during my June trip to Mukachevo. Since then I have been encouraged and have new vision for Hungary and "Certain Women".  I feel like the Lord is saying that it is once again a season of  "Launch" and Ukraine and Romania have started but about Hungary ..."Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find..."
It is still time for Hungary and I am very excited about what that means!   So, keep watching this space! Blessings,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!