#2 May in NY and NH and IHOP


Spent almost a week at the end of my trip in Kansas City with dear missionary friend Arden Campbell. She has been with IHOP (International House of Prayer - 24/7 prayer and worship ministry) for almost a year. The is my 2nd trip there and a new "intersection" in my life. Friends from far and near came to fellowship, pray, worship and catch up with each other. A highlight was being part of the "drive-by prophecy" team. :-) See Arden's blog for more details and photos



Wonderful weekend in New Hampshire to minister at a ladies meeting in Alton Bay with the Northshore Christian Fellowship.
These Spirited women came serenading me!! with Christmas carols!! As you might guess, we had lots of fun together and more importantly God met with us in a very special way. Thanks for inviting me and blessing me, Tammy. After our meeting I jumped in the car and drove another hour and met up with longtime friend Sandy Berube and the ladies of Grace who were just finishing up their ladies conference weekend. Sandy and I were blessed to stay in this beautiful resort for another night and day before heading back to Nashua for a great reunion with Pastor Paul. I was so refreshed and had a great drive back to Poughkeepsie for another few days with the grandkids.

Tammy and the singers!





So happy to have time to see the dress rehearsal of The Sound of Music - Bryce was Captain Von Trapp, Mikhaila and her cousin Veronica 2 of the daughters, Austin played a couple parts, one a storm trooper, and cousin Christopher was the sound man. This was their Christian School production and my daughter in law Raelene was the producer/drama coach/visionary.




Austin helped me with my new ipod and gave me one of his colorful covers and showed he still had that artistic flair and ability





Spent a wonderful evening with Michael talking and watching Bryce play ball. Here he is ready to run home. Austin plays on a different team but his game got rained out








Mikhaila of the dark hair and long legs chilling with friends, Rebecca and Sarah





Of course, I never have enough time to see everyone or do everything but I got to do so much this trip. It seems to me to be the season for the best trips - the best trip ever to Ukraine just before going to USA for the best trip ever :-). Even though this was my first trip home without a family home to stay in but my dear cousins Jim and Betty gave me their house and car in Johnstown. So my time was full of blessings!

Comments

Ok, why do I have a tear in my eye reading your blog? Maybe because I miss you, and maybe because I see you still sold out for His Kingdom and it is such an encouragement to me! love you friend! Miss you too!

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!