A view of the road ummm track I'm traveling








From the front door it is just a 3 minute walk to the Diósjenő train station.


Hop on board, buy my ticket and enjoy a beautiful and leisurely 45 min to Vác. Change trains and in a fast 35 min arrive Budapest Nygati station. Plenty of time to buy an international ticket to Csóp, Ukraine and a coffee, sandwich and facebook post before boarding. Now on the comfortable train for 5 hours. Last stop in Hungary is Zahony, change trains again and then fifteen minutes, over a bridge, crossing a river and we I arrive Ukraine. Sorry no pictures allowed there but amazing developments - the station is at last being updated. Already the single hanging light bulb has been replaced with multiple ceiling fixtures - arrival hall is bright now and the walls have been sheet rocked. Will they ever be taped, spackled and painted??? I will keep you informed of the progress.
Vác

































Nyugati, viewing changes from the side









Zahony











Comments

WOW, I didn't even recognize Nyugati! I guess I really need to make a visit soon!

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!