We had a really good night last night - kind of...




My brother Jack and his wife Debby just arrived back from Florida where Jack was trying to hide out from having to face a "big" birthday. So my sister Kathi and I decorated his house to welcome him home - and left him a card that said "You can run, but you can't hide! :-). Some of you know Jack by his more common name "No rules for kids, Uncle Jack".
Well, mom really enjoyed visiting with Jack and Debby and as a result she stayed up until 10.30. Most nights she can only sleep for about 5 hours tops and even then gets up a number of times. That means I get up with her :-). Night before last that was at 1.30, 4, 6 and 7!! So when this morning I realised I had been able to sleep through the night I was more concerned than relieved. I checked my monitor and yes it was working and finally turned on the light to check and see if mom was ...alive.
Do you remember the first night your baby slept all the way through to morning? You awake with a start and run in to check the breathing! :-) Well, that's what happened here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!
Anonymous said…
It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
Personalized Signature:我喜欢淮安掼蛋,靖江青儿,南通长牌,姜堰23张,常州麻将这些地方言游戏
Anonymous said…
Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!