Waiting for more snow

Kathy and mom - note the decorated walker


The "olde homestead"

I was really surprised with the snow we already had here. This area just missed a terrible ice storm that hit a week ago. Some areas are still without power and now we are waiting for a signifigant storm to move in sometime tomorrow. They are saying by noon time a heavy wall of snow which will drop 6-12 inches by 9pm and will be followed by another storm on Sunday.
Today I ran out and did last minute shopping and post office etc. I am glad I brought my boots!

We are mostly ready for christmas.

Comments

Nice to see pix of where you are! I miss you! Send me your phone number again, or call me! 678-779-4238

Missing you! Pray about wisdom of buying a house or not!
Anonymous said…
You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
Personalized Signature:常州麻将,常州三打一,常州攻主,常州斗地主,常州4人升级
Anonymous said…
Very rich and interesting articles, good BLOG!

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!