Rejoice with me!!

Blessings and thanks to the Debrecen office of immigration who helped me renew my visa in less than a month's time. Thanks too to The River Church office and Inarcs office of EEO who got my paperwork ready in record time so I could apply for the renewal.

The other great news is I got a three year residency permit. It is good through March 31, 2012.

It was important to me that I had the visa by Friday, December 12th as I fly out Sunday the 14th to spend Christmas with my family in my hometown of Johnstown. I will then stay with mom for an unknown amount of time. More to come on my new yet temporary assignment in the mission field of upstate New York.

Pray too that I won't be delayed by the airport workers strike now going on at Ferihegy Airport in Budapest. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!