Christmas Traditions

Years ago my mother started our favorite Christmas tradition of always playing a good group game sometime after dinner and before turkey sandwiches. My brother says this was the 20th year in a row of the guys beating the girls. This year we played the newest edition of Cranium and we had a great many side splitting laughs during the game.
We all had a great Christmas with wonderful presents. I am now looking forward to my Michael and family coming for the day tomorrow. After all the activity mom went to bed in one of her new pair of pajamas and slept all night! Yeah!!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!