My mom who was a very good cook and baker, was famous for her chocolate chip cookies. Since she can no longer make them I took it upon myself to "try" to perfect the recipe. This is my latest attempt. (Last weeks were enjoyable but not in the running) Two brothers independently rated them at 8.5 out of 10 - 10 of course would be just like moms. This score could even climb to 9 depending on how they taste frozen. Mom often baked at night and would leave "some" out on a plate and the rest hidden in the freezer so they would last longer. Of course we figured that out pretty quickly and now prefer them frozen. You may like yours golden and crispy but there is a secret ingredient in these and a way to bake them that makes them soft and oh so yummy!!
I have received a number of very encouraging prophetic Words recently. Most have included my youth being renewed like an eagle's (Isa 40: 30,31) and also saying this was a new season with fresh dreams being fulfilled. Also, that God is stirring up my gifts and graces and bringing them forth in a new way and He has given be a Sarah anointing which will cause me and others to laugh at what the Lord is saying and asking of me! I continue to be very happy here in Poland and can really sense God's blessing and encouragement. There is a scripture in Psalms that captures this exactly: Psalm 92.12-14 The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. Those who are planted in the house of the Lord Shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bear fruit in old age; They shall be fresh and flourishing, To declare that the Lord is upright; He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him. NKJV Some of the new things in m...
Esther Here is Esther on the left smiling, as a large angel in the middle protects her from the demon on the right While at the meeting for "Certain Women" I praying for the leader, Angelika's daughter Esther. I began asking her what I thought were random questions until I asked do you have sweet dreams? The answer was "NO!" she has very disturbing dreams and hates to fall asleep!! Well, we prayed and asked God to set angels with flaming swords around Esther to protect her from demonic forces. I suspected she was super sensitive to spirits and as she was adopted, prayed to break off generational curses of occult etc. I even asked God to cause her to have spiritual dreams of heaven, remembering them to draw them. By the way Esther does not understand English and my prayers were not translated! After the prayer time Esther curled up on the couch and fell into a peaceful sleep. Imaging my surprise and sheer JOY, when the Uzghorod ladi...
Comments