Safer than a known way

"I said to the man who stood at the gate of the year: 'Give me a light that I may tread safely into the unknown.' And he replied: 'Go out into the darkness and put your hand into the hand of God. That shall be to you better than light and safer than the known way.' "

I felt impressed by the Spirit that I needed to tread carefully into the new year and work to firmly establish "right" priorities and prepare spiritually for 2012.  I felt it was important for the entire year, how the first month was spent.  His Grace helped me set aside time and pray and study and seek Him especially in those areas of  "establishing".  Now, on the eve of February, I am amazed by all He did this month. Watch for changes, watch for blessings, watch for fulfillment of His Word and watch for restoration. Put your hand into His hand and hold on tight and don't be surprised with the shaking, and shifting this year!!

Comments

MamaPoRuski said…
Praying for your Feb. and expecting to hear great things! (Don't forget pics of the snow too when you can:)

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!