A return to Debrecen

How I love a road trip!! This weekend, I am heading out to Debrecen where I lived for 3 years. Debrecen (which is the 2nd or 3rd largest city in Hungary, it rivals Miskolc) is in the Eastern part of the country about a 2 1/2 hour drive from Budapest. I have been invited to speak on Sunday at the "Haz"/House Church (formerly called the International Church of Debrecen). The Lord had me on a 3 year assignment with this church when it was ICD and I have many fond memories of the work, the church, the city and the people. I am thrilled to return to see what the Lord has done and is doing. I will be staying with friend's and enjoying sweet fellowship which is an added blessing. Thanks for praying, as I deliver a Word, I believe is from the Lord for them at this phase of their church life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!