A surprise from God!!

In a very exciting move of the Holy Spirit this week, the Lord encouraged me to respond to the "Call" and go to Nashville for the 7-7-07 solemn assembly. Many people write so eloquently about this, I will refer you to www.thecall.com and www.thecauseusa.com and also down the blog to my May 25 report.

I have booked my ticket to Nashville and will also join the "Summer of Real Love" tour marking 40 years since the 1967 summer. Our prayer and worship tour will end in San Francisco on August 11. We will be traveling in buses and tenting in large fields. We are allowed to bring 1 suitcase, 1 bookbag and a sleeping bag and pillow.

For sometime, I have been nourishing a little desire to hit the open road for an adventure with God, taking with me as little as possible. Well, here is my chance!

I will be online occasionaly and will try to keep you updated often as to all the incredible events and divine appointments of this summer. The "Call" was to 2 generations, the young one and the Boomer one and my heart rejoices to be a spiritual mom to many this summer.

I really need your prayers, as sleeping in a tent, traveling with 500-1,000 could be a stretch for me. :-) BUT GOD, has orchestrated this and I really feel born for such a time as this!

In another special "Mom" time , I will meet my own kids, Michael and Raelene, Bryce, Austin and Mikhaila in Ireland next week to celebrate our birthdays and have a family vacation. We are visiting with friends in Scotland,too and are looking forward to a great time together. Everyone in the family needed their passports renewed and they were applied for in April. The children's arrived last week and we are still waiting for Michael's and Raelene's. Please pray that the passports arrive in time to fly on June 18.

Comments

Ellyn Canfield said…
SO COOL!
(I'm a little jealous... ;) )

You will bless so many on this trip, and I am excited for those who will get to experience your mother heart as I have.

Have SO much fun on the open road!

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!