June Vision trip

I mentioned to you that Arden and I met a new friend, Dan Chamberlain and he is now like a brother to us. His desire was to help his Atlanta, GA mission department of his church to extend their boundaries. Arden and I took him into 3 different nations looking at many work projects and opened doors for him to return with teams this fall. We were all strengthened and inspired by the great work we were seeing already accomplished both in Ukraine, Hungary and Serbia. We are praying for God's leading for Dan and wisdom to know which projects to help. Please see Arden's blog : www.ceoforthekids.blogspot.com for PICTURES! (AAAAGGGHHH I miss my camera!) The latest news is, it has died a dignified but untimely death with no hope for revival. Guess what I want for my birthday :-).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!