Trip to Ukraine May 31 to June 4

Last week's short trip into Ukraine was filled with so many blessings!! Such great testimonies that I think I spent half of my time crying :-) with tears of happiness! Prayers answered, a marriage restored, a ministry helped, God's will confirmed and then more prayer and tears.

One of the highlights was speaking for the "New Testament" Church in Uzghorod. Pastor Volodya and his lovely wife Lila invited me to be the opening speaker for their 3 day 17th Anniversary Celebration.  God faithfully gave me a Word for the church and we had a wonderful time together.

Hope and Life Ministry partners are all doing well and the English school is thriving. The school year ended with over 60 students attending. The beginners professional class opted to meet for an extra month and I was able to sit in one of their classes. I was actually astounded at their ability to read, write and more than that speak English. They could ask and answer questions. They have been serious students and their progress is amazing! Well done, Hope and Life teachers!! I also was able to be participate in the weekly Hope and Life day of prayer and fellowship. The fellowship is so sweet and the prayer time is always awsome!

Of course, no trip is complete without special time with the Uzghorod chapter of Certain Women. Many prayers are being answered, life's are being encouraged (including mine!) and God is attending to everyone's needs in amazing ways.

Since February, the icing on the cake in these trips for me is Jacob, my little Texan/Ukrainian "grandson".  His parents refer to me as his Hungarian grandma.  You might remember that Jacob was born in Hungary and he stayed with me for his first month.  Well, he is growing so well! He is at that cooey-gooeylicious stage, giggling, reaching for toys, he's discovered his hands, loves to be talked to.  He also LOVES music. His favorite song is "Jesus loves me, this I know".  He is also a good sleeper. Going to bed by 9.30pm and usually sleeping until 6 or 7.  He is putting on weight and height! Way to go Jacob. He also loves his stroller but....you got to keep them wheels a rollin'!

At 2 months

at 4 months

Hope & Life

Anya, Richard & Edick

Prayer time

H&L Team June with newest arrival Nathaniel

Comments

Mirjam said…
Nice to see what you are accomplishing in Ukraine. May God bless you.

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!