Family in NY

I am really blessed of the Lord to live in Hungary and travel to Ukraine and Romania so often.  This October I also have been invited to minister for my first time in Moldova and I am so excited about that......but there is a price to pay in being here. I have become accustomed (maybe resigned) to missing the every day happenings of my son and his family although I do get to "see" and sense that life when I visit once or twice a year.  Every once in awhile my trip coincides with an important event...but more often than not, I must wait to "view" from afar...... Here is a recent event in which I rejoice!!

Congratulations to Mikhaila on her 8th grade graduation from middle school. Now both she and Bryce are in high school.  These "grands" are growing up so quickly!!!!....who keeps sprinkling "Miracle-Grow" on them?

Mikhaila & Mrs Wright, the principal


The graduates - Faith Christian Academy

Isn't she a beauty?!!

Proud mom & dad, Michael & Raelene

A rare photo indeed, the whole family together in one shot!!!
Bryce who will be 15 in July, Mikhaila almost 14, and Austin soon to be 13.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!