A very meaningful trip to Ukraine


I was so blessed to be a part of the Friday evening Shabbat service in Uzghorod. As a frequent visitor, I am often asked to be available to pray for the dear members of God's Pearl, but this time I was asked to speak to them, too. They were so open and loving. God's wonderful presence was with us and I was deeply touched and honored as they also asked me to light the Shabbat candles. The Holy Spirit immediately enlivened the scripture from Galatians 3.28 "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus." As we prayed together over the candles, I knew that oneness that God wants and it was a holy, solemn moment that forever touched, and deeply marked my heart. Now, I read, Gal 3.29 "And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." And I know why my heart feels this way, we are Heirs, heirs together!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!