Until we meet again! Edith off to New Zealand


My favorite "kiwi" and wonderful roomate and long time friend, Edith Bond is leaving Hungary after 12 years and will be returning to her homeland. Her mom anxiously awaits her..... but for the rest of us :-(. ... Another "change" that must be embraced!!

I met Edith my first month in Hungary in 1997 and we have been fast friends ever since. It won't be the same to arrive back "home" to Hungary and not have Edith waiting. How I will miss her green thumb, her freshly made bread and muffins and her quiet strength and sensebility in my life. How I will cherish the memories of all our road trips especially the first one to the Hortobagy and the hundreds of kilometers we drove to Szeged and our favorite pit stops with coffee, camera stops, stork stops along the way. And what about that Summer Camp so many years ago and all the visitors and too numerous adventures to mention. (or remember!) I am grateful for skype, e-mail and facebook to keep in touch......but who will keep the home fires burning?

Have a great trip home Edith, happy landings and may God continue to bless, guide and provide All you need according to His endless riches and glory!!

You will be missed and just to let you know - I am looking at this as an extension, expansion and enlargment of my tent borders - I see visitors in your future!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!