More Attic Treasure

A precious little dress carefully preserved....maybe from my sister's christening??
Not one but 2 "Tune totes" with 45RPM records - none of which are classics :-)


I found a special jewelry box, one that used to be musical and it still held some special jewelry - special to a teenager.

"they" say every family has a "historian" someone eager to record the family data, collect and display the pictures and research the family tree. Amongst my siblings that would be Jack's wife. In my family it is my daughter in law and yet as I look over what I found in the attic and proclaim as treasure maybe I am a type of sentimental historian recording momentoes of special events that colored our life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

Will you put your shoes in the window sill tonight?