Is MJ - AWOL??

No, but she is AWOW!! ( ABSENT WITHOUT WIFI :-)

Well, we are working on solutions for that but the current unusual solution is going to the pub when my sister is at work - they have wireless. Ahhhhhh, internet PLUS it is a really interesting "fishing hole".

God continues to give me GREAT grace and joy and fulfillment in being home to take care of mom and see family. Mom's quality of life was improved immeasurably with a full time companion – me. Although mom struggles with physical frailty, and intermittent dementia our days are filled with laughter, visits from family and appointments with doctors. In the midst of this, my family makes sure I have some time out so I have joined a diet and exercise program at the local Curves. In 3 weeks I have lost 6 pounds and 10 inches!! Can you imagine I actually look forward to the exercise routine?! Our God is a transforming God!!

Comments

You GO girl! I'm proud of you, except now you will need a new wardrobe! So glad you are there to care for your mom! However, we do look forward to your return to Hungary!

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!