Missionaries and their mom's

I am remiss in asking you to pray for a number of missionaries, myself included who's moms have been having some health challenges. Me, Edith, Syble(dad), Sherry, Wendy, Carol, Beth and Marty are closely monitoring/visiting the home front. At first I thought it may be an attack on the missionaries and the mission and then I realised it may be because of the aging missionary population ....at least the ones I am close to. :-)

All that to say - I made a sudden trip to New York to help my mom. She has no disease or illness (Praise God) but she will soon be 87 and she is getting really frail. It is kind of like watching a precious, family clock wind down. At the end of most days she is less able to speak in complete sentences or speak above a whisper. At times she is more energized which is a blessing. Another blessing is to see the whole family rally to her side. There is a sweetness in the comraderie and thankfully a lot of laughs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!