At the Amusement Park, Budapest


One of the great things about this trip was connecting my family with other families who are close in heart with me. The Person family and the Ackerbauer family meeting and sharing time and space together was a great blessing. On one of our days together "Jilly" offered to tke the kids to the amusement park and let the parents go sightseeing. Everyone loved the idea but I m sure I had the most fun of all - an amusement park with 7 kids. Of course, I went on the rides,too

Comments

Rebecca Anne said…
HEY MJ,
Greetings from West Virginia, USA! I just wanted to stop in and say keep up those posts! I enjoy hearing about your summer. I'm glad the family was able to visit.

Keep in touch!
-becky

ps- I CUT MY HAIR!

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!