Summer Camp in Poland


I was the guest speaker at the annual church camp. We had a great time together. God was so faithful to give me an inspired message complete with some unplanned, Spirit led illustrations. Everyone was encouraged. On my birthday we discussed my coming to Tarnow to help and the doors opened and we started making plans!!!




In the beautiful Polish mountains, lovely pool, wooden cabins and small hotel


Pastor and the happy ones who got baptized

My young friend Gosia

Julia, Basia and Pastor Jan at my birthday lunch. Julia will stay in Tarnow and be my translator and roommate

At my birthday lunch, me and Michael - best professional translator & Assoc Pastor!

Celebrated my birthday in Poland!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!