April in Alaska

April was a big change of pace for me as I was invited to return to Alaska for a month to baby-sit an 8 month old little bundle of cheeky, boy joy!!! Of course, God had some other assignments for me but this one was so sweet, so precious, so restoring and I really enjoyed having a loooong time in Alaska!! Also, got to visit different churches, meet and pray with friends, and had time to encourage and share at a chapel in a retirement center. They invited me to minister monthly, too. :-). An assed bonus was nice weather and Mr Cooper being dedicated to the Lord the last Sunday I was there!!

The Abraham Duke family


James Kurth - so good to see you!!!

The Samuel G Duke family with his mom & dad Rhon & Kit

Mr Cooper - my sweet assignment

The BIG brother Porter



The Alaskan Besties since 1978


Steak and King Crab legs


My Alaskan family! Rhon & Kit Duke

Dedicating Porter to the Lord

Rebecah, Porter and Cooper

Long time friend, Karen and me

So good to see Karen & Tim 

Fred, Billye and her dad Bill - great friends!

The Moose at the airport



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!