Certain Women Arising

Just to let you know that after a wonderful start of the new year, the Lord is encouraging me that it is time to launch out with Certain Women.  I believe that although I have had the ministry name for many years, it is now the time - the kairos time to become more active in this ministry.

In 1997, I moved to the mission field of Hungary from Scotland with this Word from the Lord in
Luke 5: 4, He said.."Launch out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch."  The part of this scripture that really struck me then was, Launch out into the deep.  Hungary and Budapest in particular was really the deep for me. I didn't know any Hungarians in Budapest, I didn't know the language, or the culture but I did know the voice telling me to go. So in obedience, I launched out into the deep and God was, is and do doubt will continue to be faithful, oh so faithful.

It is now almost 16 years later (anniversary in May) and God is encouraging me again with this scripture and this time, in this kairos moment it is time to "let down your nets for the catch." As Simon said in verse 5; "nevertheless at Your Word I will let down the net."  

During the past few days, God has begun to put some amazing pieces of the puzzle together, a team is coming together and God is directing the ministry into the highways, the byways, the villages and the cities.  Just as the "Certain Women" in Luke 8. 1-3 went through every city and village, with Jesus preaching and bringing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God, so "Certain Women" today will be proclaiming the good news, restoring hope, faith and preparing God's people for the coming revival.

Upcoming events include partnering with a Hungarian woman (now living in Scotland) who is restoring her family home in Nograd County (north of my country house) to be used for a healing, equipping, retreat center. We will be taking a team there on March 23 to prayer walk the property.

April and May will see a team of women in from California to help us at the Hungarian "Shout for Life" Crisis Pregnancy Center to help train  and then conduct the first ever (in Hungary and maybe in Eastern-Europe) "Post-Abortion Bible Study for Men".  The study will be conducted on Fri and Sat, May 10th & 11th.  If you know of any men in Hungary needing healing, please contact me or the center.

April 24-29, the California team and I will be ministering in the Ukraine working with a number of churches and holding a Post-Abortion Bible Study weekend for women, the first they have had. We will also be working with the Hope & Life team with training and helping to set up a crisis pregnancy center. In both countries we will be conducting radio and television interviews.

Certain Women conferences and meetings are also now being scheduled for June and onwards.  If you would be interested in having me come or want to be notified about meetings, please contact me.  No group is too small...or too big :-).  Certain Women are comfortable in the living room, at the table or conducting a larger meeting.


Please, watch this space for other exciting developments!


How you can help:  Please consider being on a prayer team for the planning, pre-planning and events that will be taking place.  A core team will be meeting next weekend for prayer and planning. Prayer coverage is really important, always important but more so now in the start up and launch phase. Please let me know if you need prayer points, and if you are willing to be prayer coverage.

Of course, I believe God will provide all that is necessary where He guides but He often asks His family to help one another.  If you would like to help in this way, financial support in the form of a US check can be made out to Changepoint Church and mailed to 70 South Hamilton St, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601. Please enclose a note that your giving is for Certain Women or Mary Jill Callery.

Exciting days are ahead for all of us as God leads us into ALL His promises which are Yeah and Amen!!

Comments

Jackie said…
Get entry MJ! This is an exciting year. See you next week.
Anonymous said…
I use Tammy's daily prayer guide to pray over all my missionary friends (and others :) . Today's prayer was that God would make your ministry exceedingly fruitful and that He would be glorified through your ministry. Sorry I don't check your blog more often, but was prompted today after praying today's Bible verse for you! Can't wait to see what God has in store!.

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!