Mary Jill is part of a Kingdom company of men and women who travel with Jesus and proclaim the Word He gave them. Luke 8. 1-3, Psa 68.11
a Wedding at Szent Istvan Bazilika
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
A beautiful, historic building, a beautiful September day and a bride and groom much more beautiful than these photos. Congratulations Lena and Florent and their families.
My mom who was a very good cook and baker, was famous for her chocolate chip cookies. Since she can no longer make them I took it upon myself to "try" to perfect the recipe. This is my latest attempt. (Last weeks were enjoyable but not in the running) Two brothers independently rated them at 8.5 out of 10 - 10 of course would be just like moms. This score could even climb to 9 depending on how they taste frozen. Mom often baked at night and would leave "some" out on a plate and the rest hidden in the freezer so they would last longer. Of course we figured that out pretty quickly and now prefer them frozen. You may like yours golden and crispy but there is a secret ingredient in these and a way to bake them that makes them soft and oh so yummy!!
Sticky kisses, giant hugs, and enough 'specially colored pictures and ink stamps of trains to wall paper the refrigerator!! I love visiting this family!!! The boys A & V are 4 1/2 yrs old and are in nursery school and their big sister S is 6 1/2 yrs old and in first grade. They are very happy, fun kids and a pleasure to be around - just like their mom and dad!!
Esther Here is Esther on the left smiling, as a large angel in the middle protects her from the demon on the right While at the meeting for "Certain Women" I praying for the leader, Angelika's daughter Esther. I began asking her what I thought were random questions until I asked do you have sweet dreams? The answer was "NO!" she has very disturbing dreams and hates to fall asleep!! Well, we prayed and asked God to set angels with flaming swords around Esther to protect her from demonic forces. I suspected she was super sensitive to spirits and as she was adopted, prayed to break off generational curses of occult etc. I even asked God to cause her to have spiritual dreams of heaven, remembering them to draw them. By the way Esther does not understand English and my prayers were not translated! After the prayer time Esther curled up on the couch and fell into a peaceful sleep. Imaging my surprise and sheer JOY, when the Uzghorod ladi...
Comments