April trip to NY (19-29) - Family

While in Johnstown I stayed with my sister-in-law Sue and my brother David.
They are so cute! I did not take this photo - that is why it is so good :-)
Michael, Mom's first grandson of  10 grands.

Here is my Raelene with her sister Lori. We spent Easter with Lori and Eddie in Yonkers .

Lori, Bryce, Raelene & Mikhaila. Can you say family resemblance?

This is Austin - he will be 13 in Nov - he is good at being a preteen.

Back to Easter - I don't think anyone knew I took this. Look, I almost got Austin in a photo!!
 MJ with Aunt Lori and her friend Susan


I was so glad to be "home" with my son and his family for Easter. I won't go into all I was imagining :-). We did all get GREAT Easter baskets and in fact,  I just finished my chocolate :-) Wasn't that self-controlled of me?  After a wonderful service at the River Church in Poughkeepsie, we piled into the car yelling "Road Trip", plugged into our portable "media" and took off to Aunt Lori and Uncle Eddie's in Yonkers.  They are such great hosts!! The Italian food was soooo good!! And it was great spending time with Raelene's family!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!