My "Family" here in Hungary

I had a wonderful visit with the Person family yesterday. They enjoyed seeing the "old house" as a home. We ate together and then they took me to pick up my car - which is now is tip-top shape (for the shape it is in :-) and we went shopping for the new washer! We had time to eat chili, make ice cream, investigate the attic and walk the dog around the yard. Julia (Jim's sister visiting from Alaska) and Tanya helped me to think about picture hanging options.Posted by Picasa
In the collage above is Jim and Julia, Tanya, Bethany, Jennifer, David and Tianna and Misty the dog. (who has her own Face book account :-)
The Person's are my friends, family, almost grandkids and support team here in Hungary. They are a huge blessing to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

Will you put your shoes in the window sill tonight?