We hit the ground running!!




On May 8th we arrived back in Budapest to the welcoming Person family and our good friend Judith Green from Alaska. Judith had arrived an hour before Edith and I. We enjoyed some time with the Person's, picked up my car and headed for Debrecen for a quick time of fellowship, repacking and headed to Szeged for "Friday at 7". On Saturday we headed back to Debrecen for Judith to minister at "International Church of Debrecen" and on Sunday morning we traveled to Budapest for Judith to minister at the "International Church of Budapest". What a great time we had. Judith had amazing words and prophetic revelation for each of the churches. By Monday we had time to relax until the train arrived with our dear friends and my Pastor from New York, Marlow and Tonya Dunham. Marlow went on to Ukraine and Tonya hopped off to enjoy some sweet fellowship with the "girls". Today, Thursday 15th Judith, Tonya and I train into Ukraine for a week of ministry. I especially enjoyed my long time friends meeting my current friends. Here are some photos and you will also see some on Arden's blog as she came back to Debrecen with us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!