The River Church Ladies Retreat





This afternoon I will be heading out to "The Taconic Conference and Retreat Center" in Red Hook, New York to meet with the ladies of the "River Church" www.betherriver.com . This church is the the result of a church plant from Alaska. My son and I were on that team and he is now the Associate Pastor. The Pastor is my good friend and apostolic team member, Marlow Dunham. Marlow's wife Tonya and I are very good friends and she invited me to speak to the River ladies on their retreat this weekend.
Tonya and company have been very busy planning a funfilled weekend complete with a fashion show and make overs. I am speaking on "Putting Off and Putting On" with the key scripture from Romans 13.11-14. I have always wanted to speak on the "wardrobe" of God and I may call this message "What not to Wear" :-).
I have been a bit distracted in preparing so I would very much appreciate your prayers. Thank you.

Comments

So, how was last weekend? How is this week going? On my heart, so praying!

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

Will you put your shoes in the window sill tonight?