Ministry in Mississippi

Grace Fellowship Church - Gulfport, MS
The speakers for the Saturday sessions
Lady Jocelyn and her wonderful helpers


Pastor Felix and Jocelyn take me to the sea


After church on Sunday
What a wonderful time I had in Mississippi. I look forward to returning! I really enjoyed the wonderful southern hospitality and the sweet fellowship of friends - new and old. I ministered on Friday evening, did one session on Saturday and did the Sunday service. In between times, I was treated to special southern dishes - mostly fresh fish and got to sun myself in the summer like weather - sigh, it was wonderful. Pastor Felix & Jocelyn and I all hope to meet again in New Hampshire in October or Gulfport :-) The sea, the white sand, blue skies, sunshine are calling me





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

Will you put your shoes in the window sill tonight?