NH Ladies Conference




What a blessing the weekend was!!! It turns out the Hillsborough Community Church is 10 years old but this was its first ladies conference! How honored I was that the Lord spoke to Denise that I should be the main speaker. Of course, they often had meetings with their ladies but for this conference they invited a number of other churches and advertised. It was a 2 day event and more than 70 ladies came from about 9 or 10 different churches. Unity was on the Lord's heart and this event was a beautiful example of the Body of Christ coming together. The message of "The Heart of Deborah" was well received and God gave much revelation as we looked at the life of Deborah, Jael and Barak, the process they were in and the victory the Lord brought. There were tearful moments and moments of laughter, a number of wonderful testimonies and really good teachings from others. The Holy Spirit orchestrated everything so well that there was a harmonious flow between speakers. The host ladies treated us to a wonderful breakfast, lunch and delicious snacks. There was no cost to the days but a basket was out for donations for the food and the exact amount of money spent on food came in!! My sister and my mom were really gracious in giving me time to prepare for the assignment and I was built up, encouraged and refreshed preparing for the weekend. I was also more encouraged by the wonderful women I met in New Hampshire who have already gone through what I am just beginning to experience with mom. Many were moved to hold me up in prayer and to continue to pray. I am so grateful. I also enjoyed wonderful fellowship with Denise and Will and a great Sunday service with Will's amazing teaching - rich, rich, rich!! I am blessed!

Comments

Yea!!!! Great to hear all this! Glad you are encouraged and may it continue at your next retreat this weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

Will you put your shoes in the window sill tonight?