The turning of a page....

Don't you just love opening a brand new beautiful and colorful notebook, grabbing your favorite pen and deciding what to write on that clean, white page? Or do you hesitate, wondering what if you mess the page up, or your ink runs out or you misspell something or you spill coffee on it???  Sometimes that first word, on the first page is the hardest.  BUT go for it!!! Jump right in! It's a brand new day, a brand new month and time's a wasting!!!

I woke up this morning after a great night's sleep, ( which is somewhat rare)
Remembered a dream I had (sometimes happens)...in which I
Spoke a sentence in Polish and it seemed correct (and short :-) (an absolute first!)

I realized then it was August first and I could turn the page on my calendar!!

and in that small act of turning a page, I sensed a shift, a much bigger SHIFT. Suddenly, anything was possible, everything was possible!!! Everything was new,  new mercies, new grace, new favor, a new start, new creative ideas, new focus, freedom and energy! SOMETHING CHANGED!

I then took a new route, went a different direction, thought new thoughts, made new decisions and acted on them and the day just became so much brighter and joyous and the possibilities and potential seem limitless.

What's new for you today? Do you need to turn the page?

I encourage you to enter into the new, be courageous, be bold, there is hope for your future...

Ready?  We can do this together, just turn the page!

Lamentations 3.22-23 ESV
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
His mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will you put your shoes in the window sill tonight?