and at home....

I arrived home on Monday morning to find the whole family in a flap. Mom had not slept more than 1.5 hours at a stretch for the 3 nights I was away. Some of the family was wanting to push towards a 24/7 facility but some of us are not ready for that, especially me.



I got busy on the phone and followed up with some local agencies and found help.



A bonus was the woman I found to care for mom from 11pm to 7am was an old friend of mine, so we are getting reaquainted.

Also, found someone to help days when I am away. The family is so busy with their lives: upcoming fundraisers for cancer research, planning a city wide summer event, county meetings with various county officials and sometimes the governor plus their full time jobs.
We all really need the extra help......and prayers.

So, when I am not communicating, e-mailing, blogging or facebooking, I am trying to keep my head above water here so thanks for praying.

Comments

Unknown said…
hang in there... been praying for you. Glad there's some relief for you all. lumuku. Tam

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

Will you put your shoes in the window sill tonight?