Lots of new things in my life

I have received a number of very encouraging prophetic Words recently. Most have included my youth being renewed like an eagle's (Isa 40: 30,31) and also saying this was a new season with fresh dreams being fulfilled. Also, that God is stirring up my gifts and graces and bringing them forth in a new way and He has given be a Sarah anointing which will cause me and others to laugh at what the Lord is saying and asking of me!

I continue to be very happy here in Poland and can really sense God's blessing and encouragement.  There is a scripture in Psalms that captures this exactly:

Psalm 92.12-14

The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree,
He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
Those who are planted in the house of the Lord
Shall flourish in the courts of our God.
They shall still bear fruit in old age;
They shall be fresh and flourishing,
To declare that the Lord is upright;
He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.
NKJV

Some of the new things in my life:


A new roommate!!!

Julia and I welcomed a lovely young woman into our home recently.  Natalia D just turned 18 and was able to move from her village, where she commuted everyday to Tarnow for school, work and church.  She is loving living in close proximity to her "life". Now she commutes just once a week to see her family.  We are delighted to have her with us and the girls were very inventive in sharing there space for the next 4 months.  Then Natalia will have the room to herself for 6 months while Julia does a YWAM, DTS in Germany. These young ones keep things fresh & fun!!! I love impacting this generation!!!

Natalia J, Natalia D & Julia, Daria on a recent youth activity.

A new (to me) car - a 2009 Mercedes B-200

I just love this car! I sit higher in it, it is automatic which is better for my knee challenges
and it is a HUGE upgrade from my 2003 Skoda (which is still running well, and now has Polish plates and insurance.




More new things are springing up!! Stay tuned for fruit of long held dreams being realized in this new fresh season!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

Will you put your shoes in the window sill tonight?