Guests from Ireland, Scotland, Ukraine

Fred, Edith, Tibi, Shane, Naomi, Sharon, Issac, Trisha. 8 people - 5 nations!

I lived for 9 years in Budapest and when I moved there from Scotland in 1997, the Lord said to me "This is a strategic repositioning for the days ahead." I had made many wonderful friends and connections from the 5 previous years in Scotland but Budapest was a huge intersection and cross roads of international travelers. God had me specializing in hosting, housing and helping "Kingdom" travelers there and it was not uncommon for the "nations" to mingle in our midst.


In 2005 God began to stir my nest even as He directed much change and transition in His kingdom worldwide. Many missionaries and ministries were leaving Budapest and I became one, too. I remember being so grateful I was not called out of Hungary but thrust even deeper into the nation by moving to the eastern city of Debrecen. Also, western Ukraine is more easily reached.

God has really blessed my move, surrounded me with great companions, and given me purposeful assignments and ministry and Debrecen has become a bit of an intersection itself!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Such a nice blog. I hope you will create another post like this.

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!