Esther



Esther

Here is Esther on the left smiling, as a large angel in the middle protects her from the demon on the right

While at the meeting for "Certain Women" I praying for the leader, Angelika's daughter Esther.  I began asking her what I thought were random questions until I asked do you have sweet dreams? The answer was "NO!" she has very disturbing dreams and hates to fall asleep!! Well, we prayed and asked God to set angels with flaming swords around Esther to protect her from demonic forces. I suspected she was super sensitive to spirits and as she was adopted, prayed to break off generational curses of occult etc. I even asked God to cause her to have spiritual dreams of heaven, remembering them to draw them. By the way Esther does not understand English and my prayers were not translated!  After the prayer time Esther curled up on the couch and fell into a peaceful sleep.  Imaging my surprise and sheer JOY, when the Uzghorod ladies sent me this drawing Esther made. In a dream she saw a large angel protecting her!! God is great and He so concerned for each one of us. From the youngest to the oldest, He hears and He cares and He asnwers - sometimes this quickly!!

Comments

Debbie said…
He is so good!!!! What a blessing to Esther.
WHOA! That is AWESOME! Go God and Go MJ for listening to God and asking random questions! LOVE IT!
jim said…
Wonderful blog my dear MJ! It will be soooooo good to see you next week in NY it looks like we will be sharing a place with Vince and Dee.

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!