On the road again - Seattle airport


Well, after a very long delay in the flight out of NY, I finally arrived Seattle at about 1.30 am. Since I had missed my 10pm flight to Anchorage I needed to wait until 6am to fly. What would I do now? Window shopping was fun for awhile & no problem not spending. When I arrived at the Market Place - food court which is usually teeming with travelers, I had the place almost to my self - just look at all the free seats! There were some people there, the floor cleaners and security people and 2 lovely ladies washing windows. These are very unusual windows as they are earthquake proof - notice the cabels etc. These ladies wash the lower two sections of the windows three times a week and they really had a good system going. Starbucks was open and Jaimie was on duty. We had a great talk. She spent last year in Indian not in missions or humanitarian aid (as I guessed) but polishing her art of dancing and Indian violin playing. She became interested because her grandfather was from Kashmir. Such interesting people in the airport! At the gates were many travelers stretched out sleeping. I finally arrived Anchorage at 9 am on Wednesday the 11th. Yeah!! I am here for a "Gathering" of people whose beginnings in God were from Abbott Loop Christian Center. My son, Michael and lots of good friends will arrive next week for events June 19-22.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!