In Alaska

Celebrating Father's Day last Sunday with the Duke, Goff and extended Alaskan "family"
Here I am sharing about Hungary & Ukraine at the ALCC mid week service
Out for "Mexican" with friends - Karen, Judith, MJ, Michael and Paul


With my son Michael doing a little sightseeing

30 years ago my son Michael and I got saved at Abbott Loop Community Church (ALCC). I graduated from the church's 2 year bible school and my on and I were sent out on a team to New York to help plant a church. (My son is now part of the leadership of the River Church, Poughkeepsie, NY) We were the 50th team sent from ALCC. Over a period of about 15 years more than 1,000 people were sent out. This June 19-22 we are enjoying a reunion with many people returning see each other again. Our "Father's in the Lord", Dick Benjamin and Dick Strutz and an "uncle" Dick Iverson have been speaking about some of the valuable things they have learned over the years. And what rich mines and deep wells they are!! We have had lots of time to fellowship, worship and eat together, too. We are renewing friendships, honoring those who have gone before us and discussing what Kingdom things we can do in the future together. Well, off to the last official session to hear from the sons Rick Benjamin and Richard Strutz.

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow, Alaska! Now THAT is my kind of landscape! Please say hi to Judith for me! Hope you are having a blast.

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!