A Fabulous weekend!!!



Be sure to see Syble's blog for more pictures from our great Valentine's Day Outreach Thursday evening. I did an object lesson with heart shaped sugar cookies and then we decorated them (thanks to Grace for recipe and inspiration!)

Then check out Arden's blog for a report on Friday evening. ICF-Friday at 7, had its first 2 day event. Jim and Tanya Person ministered on "Having Healthy Relationships". Their topics included how to handle emotions, what soul ties are and the affect of positive and negative ties and sexuality. 39 people from 11 nations came to Fri eve and 30 returned on Saturday. Many said they had never heard teaching of this kind.

Saturday evening I had the wonderful blessing of being invited to my first Hungarian "Szalagavato Bal" or Senior's prom. Thanks Zsolti!! It was much different than in USA. It really was like a wonderful dance exhibition and dinner and disco and a champagne toast to the students!! So, check out Arden's blog for photos.

I am off to the Ukraine in less than 2 hours, still need to pack. Pray for our team (lead my my NY pastor, Marlow Dunham) we will be leading a pastor and leaders retreat. Marlow and I love to minister together so we should have lots of stories later next week. The trip is from Feb 18-27.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!