For He shall give His angels charge over you...

To keep you in ALL your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone. (or a load of concrete blocks!!!) Psa 90.11-12

 
Posted by Picasa

The story is..... I was on my almost weekly drive to Szeged on Friday afternoon. I was only about an hour into the 3+ hour trip when I stopped in the left hand turn lane to pull into a petrol/gas station. I was waiting for a tractor trailer to pass. As the truck proceeded around the corner the load shifted and a pallet of concrete blocks fell off the truck bed. Imagine my surprise!! and my delight to see what the Lord had done. The concrete actually was spread out from about a yard before and after my car, and completely covering the underside from axle to axle. In fact lifting up one side of the car. The hubcaps were cracked and the car scraped from front to rear BUT I was able to drive away. I had time to take just 2 photos before my camera battery died. I took the picture of the debris on Saturday on my way home. I missed a great shot of me and the truck driver having to take a breathalyzer test. (Now mandatory whenever a car is stopped by police - we both passed but he got a ticket). I missed another with the 3 policemen, police car, the fire truck and the 4 firemen. It took the firemen about 20 minutes to clean up the road. I was surprised it was their responsibility. I told the policeman - God protected me! and he said Nagyon!! (Very much!!)

This year God has been showing me that He has me covered and what a great example of that this was. On Thursday Arden and Erik were praying and Arden felt impressed to pray especially for me and my traveling. Also, I could have stopped my car a foot further forward but had I been there I might have gotten that BIG concrete block through the windshield. I felt impressed that an angel must have been kneeling in front of the car with his wings up protecting the windshield, windows and me from harm!! Thank you Jesus!! Nagyon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!