The answer to the question not asked

I have been meaning to tell you about the 5 questions I have been musing over. These were sent to me by my roomie Tammy and are meant to be blogged so we can get to know each other better. I was stressing that she would ask the "What kind of animal depicts you best?" question. She got that one not me... BUT I have my answer for that unasked question....I am like..a good friend, loyal, attentive, funny, have your slippers waiting your visit and dare I say a perky personality....I am like a Beagle :-) Did you all see that "Uno" became the Numero Uno when voted Best of Show in the Westminster Kennel Club annual dog show last week. We even have the similarity of short legs and being not as pretty as .....poodles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!