What a difference a team makes!!

 Jack and Vince busy at my new (old) place!! Most of the electrical problems I was having - totally solved! Lots of new fixtures in place!
 The "chair contest" 2 kinds of Ikea chairs - Please guys - promise me you will at least "glance" at the directions! - No promises but the chairs are nice and they work!
 Deb sorting out the light bulbs - how many different bases did we have - I think 3 - then the bulb varieties - endless!
 Tonya in the kitchen with Bethany - keeping us well stocked with munchies.
 Marlow and Jim catching up with ministry life
 Diedre, encouraging us on!
 Jack - adding a new beam to the loft, and sanding, and varnishing
What a blessing this team was to me personally - I sure felt their love and care!! Pictures can not express adequately all they did. They dealt with the electrical problems, rewired, hung new, replaced old,  added a dimmer light to living room ceiling fixture (bliss!!) Secured connections into the wall, got electric to connections that I never had plus changed bulbs so we have light going into the basement - a precarious job in itself!  The ladies all shopped with purpose for me :-) and we made/hung curtains in the dining room (never had covered that window before) and got beautiful new fabric to cover openings to closet and linen shelf. Tonya worked non-stop to get the curtains made & hung before the ladies meeting. Deb & Diedre got the house picked up and the table ready just in time. Photos to follow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I so remember that place and my memories from when I came to visit you! Blessings to you Mary Jill.
Aimee

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

Will you put your shoes in the window sill tonight?